- Consumer Protection
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Sexual Harassment
Gregg Lander joined our firm as an associate during 2001. Bringing Gregg on board has been a breath of fresh air into the firm as he brings a new perspective and a wealth of experience to our firm.
Born and raised in South Texas, Gregg received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing at Texas A&M University in 1988, where he was President of the American Marketing Association (which included 500 members, the largest student organization on campus). In 1997, Gregg received his law degree from the California Western School of Law, where he achieved the Model Exam Answer in Torts, an American Jurisprudence Award in Advanced Trial Practice, and was on the Dean's List during his final semester. Gregg was also chosen for CWSL's elite Gafford Trial Team and received several competition plaques.
After graduation, Gregg assisted in the legal department at Disney Interactive until he became an associate attorney at the mid-Wilshire firm of Bolden & Martin. From 1999 to 2001, Gregg practiced law at Kiesel, Boucher & Larson LLP a firm in Beverly Hills that specialized in handling complex tort and consumer litigation, where Gregg worked on large personal injury and class action cases, including the 2000 Long Beach oil spill case and the 2001 Santa Clarita galvanized steel pipe litigation, which settled for $41 million.
Gregg's affiliations include the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles County and Beverly Hills Bar Associations, and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. Gregg has been admitted and qualified to practice before all Courts in the State of California, including the United States District Courts (Central, Southern, Eastern, and Northern) and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Since working at The Law Offices of Kevin T. Barnes, Gregg has participated in every aspect of our firm's cases, and has proven his mettle as a trial lawyer by achieving outstanding trial results, including breaking the soft tissue verdict record in the Van Nuys courthouse.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Model Exam Answer in Torts
- Major: American Jurisprudence Award in Advanced Trial Practice
- Major: CWSL's elite Gafford Trial Team
- A&M University, Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1988
- Honors: American Marketing Association, President
- Major: Marketing
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Current Employment Position
- Disney Interactive
- Bolden & Martin, Associate, 1999 to 2001
- Kiesel, Boucher & Larson LLP